Can you guess? Maybe 1 or 3? Well, most people think you can just hire developers or even just one person to do this job. The thing is that you can definitely do that, but you have to know you are putting the job of five or more people on just one person’s shoulders.
So, how many people are really needed to create a website?
These are the people needed to create a GREAT website:
- Web Designer Is that person with creative ability and some web knowledge that will make your site look beautiful according to your branding.
- User Experience Expert Is the person that will make sure everything in your site works smoothly and creates a great experience for your user.
- Copywriter Is the person that knows how to write persuasive content to nurture your site and deliver accurate information that guides your users to what you want them to achieve.
- SEO Expert Is the person that will optimize your site to make it rank high on search engines like Google and make you more visible to potential clients.
- Web Developer Is that person that turns all the design into the web in your domain and makes everything work on your site. (This is the only person most of the people think they need, just hiring developers).
For now, we count four people. But in each of the people we said, we have to add an ‘s’. Web DeveloperS, User Experience ExpertS, CopywriterS, Web DeveloperS. So 4 is just the minimum. Everything works better when you have a great team to back you up.
Finally, hire developers or not?
Of course, you need a developer or developers to build your site, but he/she is not the only person if you want to create a website that makes a great experience for your users and that generates more traffic and sales to your business.
The number of people required to create a website depends on your website goals. If what you want is generating leads, sales and traffic, you are in the right place. You will need a whole experienced team to back you up. Contact us if you need any help with your site, we are one tap away!